Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Suggestion More Player Models - Plugin

breqfast

Hello! Recently, my friend and I have installed More Player Models. I think this is a great mod! All of the awesome customisations and that jazz. We were planning to use this for more realism in a D&D concept we've been working on. All was going great until we realised, we couldn't see each other's edits. This was a huge problem, as it toppled our entire idea. We did a bit of research, y'know, when you search on google for 5 seconds, and it turns out the server either needs the mod enabled or the plugin. I'm pretty sure the plugin doesn't mean you need the mod to access the server whereas enabling the mod does. I think it'd be great and would enhance many roleplays if the plugin was installed onto this server, allowing people to sit anywhere and more actions/customisations! I understand that you can add something inappropriate to yourself (I'm not saying in case this post gets deleted for the slightest thing) in this mod, but, I'm sure the members of CF are mature enough to realise not to use this in inappropriate ways.

Izqbelle

I get what Ezeriia means but people used to use it a lot and Monis himself even said we could use it but it just doesn't work anymore, no clue why, would love for it to work again though