Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Name a thing Creative Fun used to have.

BlockIsBored

Idk If anyone said this already but
Remember when you used to report muteable offences on the forums, and it would take a while for the person to actually be muted lol, u report someone one day and the next day they were muted for it, I’m so glad we got a new system lol
This is actually the reason I wanted a forum account but I thought u needed to know the password to ur actual Mojang account and stuff which I didn’t have at the time lol cuz I was a poor 11 yr old who’s dad payed for her minecraft account
Ok anyway done reminiscing

Inhf

Expert
Remember when staff had banners on their profile wall? I miss that and that was one of the reasons why I wanted to be staff LOL. They were removed just after I got promoted :,^)

Don't judge me please :,^)

• Haha
Reactions: ly4

BlockIsBored

/Warp Adopt
That’s where I met all of my friends because when I kinda stopped role-playing we would poke fun at the “babies”
Good times

When people would get muted/warned for encouraging spam when they dabbed in chat <o/
I got verbally warned so many times fam

EmoHorseGorl

Chat Moderator
That’s where I met all of my friends because when I kinda stopped role-playing we would poke fun at the “babies”
Good times

When people would get muted/warned for encouraging spam when they dabbed in chat <o/
I got verbally warned so many times fam
I remember my sister had a town and she would adopt "babies" and troll them. It was so funny when they would say certain words with a W in them to make it sound like they had the "baby voice"