Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

New CF Naming Trend

Dekeiido

Expert
First off, there is a name trend called OhSnapItz/OhSnapIts back in 2017, then there was a NoHaxJust trend, and there was a 666 name trend.
Also, I will be planning to have a new name trend called "Yamasaki".

What is Yamasaki?
Yamasaki is a common surname in Western Japan. Yamasaki is from a commonplace name meaning 'Mountain Promontory".
Yamasaki is also a common surname that occurs chiefly in eastern Japan.

If anyone wants to join the Yamasaki, feel free to do so by changing your name with the name "Yamasaki" in your username.
E.g. YamasakiKaito (Romaji for 山崎カイト)

There is also a new base called /home Yamasaki.

Staff Members of Yamasaki:

Members of Yamasaki:

This Yamasaki trend will hold up to September 7, depending on when will you be able to change your Minecraft username again.
Please make sure to DM me on Discord (Dekeiido#6596) if you have any questions.

Dekeiido

Expert
YamasakiKaito is less than 16 characters.
Try to keep it not more than 16 characters. Think about the OhSnapItz trend.

I do not understand why people feel they need to make 'fun' trends in order to associate themselves with more people to compensate for the lack of friends they have in the real world to make a fake little space in which they are more popular feel invigorating.

ly4

I do not understand why people feel they need to make 'fun' trends in order to associate themselves with more people to compensate for the lack of friends they have in the real world to make a fake little space in which they are more popular feel invigorating.
Damn dude.

If anyone wants to join the Yamasaki, feel free to do so by changing your name with the name "Yamasaki" in your username.
E.g. YamasakiKaito (Romaji for 山崎カイト)
Pretty sure you cannot really organize things. I think this is more of a random friend thing rather than a totally organized clan thing.
Kinda sure it's just friends who did it for fun at the beginning, then people asked and did the same after that.

It's not super wise to just do that imo. trends are kind of random.
My username's ly4, so people could call themselves ly1, ly2, ly3, ly4 and so on. But these 3 chars names are all taken so you have to camp them to get them. Good luck