Oceania! Looking for staff 2.0

vlodge

Reactions
274 5 0
How did you find out about Oceania?:
i Tp'd tp my friend and then people where there and asked me if i wanted to apply

What's your username (in game)?:
Mr_Rainbowzzz

How often are you active? (estimation):
Cet Central Europe time Most times

What job would you like?:
Builder

Why should we 'hire' you?:
Bc Im good at building and i want to help out this build

What do you think of Oceania and how will you improve it?:
i think oceania is cool and i am good at Custom trees, terraining, houses <--- not that good at houses but its okay i think and i can help with the layout i think i cant say my building skills very well but i think its okay
Welcome to Oceania! Message me or Inhf to find out more about your job and things we might need you to do. :)

Reactions
0 0 0
How did you find out about Oceania?: Was talking to Inhf and Kqwi, they happened to be there. I was enjoying the building.

What's your username (in game)?: DoctorMario

How often are you active? (estimation): 2-3 hours a day.

What job would you like?: Builder

Why should we 'hire' you?: No particular reason, I guess because I am pretty good at building and because I will be a good co-worker?

What do you think of Oceania and how will you improve it?: Currently I really enjoy Oceania, it looks amazing, I wish to improve it by just assiting other builders, and get it done faster, of a similar quality.

Reactions
0 0 0
I got warped here from the Builds page.
Eagleverse
Couple hours on da reg, noon-ish/morn CST
Helper (creative adviser if possible)
I run a fellow company and got great ideas to share, and can be pretty creative, chill, and fun to have.
Sounds neat, and I can see if Xenon can help your group expand.

vlodge

Reactions
274 5 0
How did you find out about Oceania?: Was talking to Inhf and Kqwi, they happened to be there. I was enjoying the building.

What's your username (in game)?: DoctorMario

How often are you active? (estimation): 2-3 hours a day.

What job would you like?: Builder

Why should we 'hire' you?: No particular reason, I guess because I am pretty good at building and because I will be a good co-worker?

What do you think of Oceania and how will you improve it?: Currently I really enjoy Oceania, it looks amazing, I wish to improve it by just assisting other builders, and get it done faster, of a similar quality.
Application accepted!
Welcome to Oceania, mail me or Inhf for the information. Thank you for your application!

I got warped here from the Builds page.
Eagleverse
Couple hours on da reg, noon-ish/morn CST
Helper (creative adviser if possible)
I run a fellow company and got great ideas to share, and can be pretty creative, chill, and fun to have.
Sounds neat, and I can see if Xenon can help your group expand.
Application also accepted!
Welcome to Oceania, again, contact me or inhf on the server or on here for more information. Thanks for applying :)

JustSimplyCloud

Reactions
94 2 0
I’m not here to apply, but I just find it funny that a wholesome CF business shares the same name as the country in the book 1984, and in this country if anyone speaks out against the totalitarian government, you get tortured...

Idk, kinda find it funny.