Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

People who say they're terrible at advertising,

Sh_de

People who say they're terrible at advertising for roleplay are liars, they just don't want to advertise, and it's as simple as saying, "I don't really want to advertise." You don't need to say "I'm terrible at advertising" Because all you need to do to advertise in /a is say "Come to /home -name-" And you can even add things the RP has, into the advertisement, it's simple. The worst thing that can happen is that you accidentally say the advertisement in /l. If you tell me you are terrible at advertising, even in an advertisement, I'm not going to that RP.

People who say they're terrible at advertising for roleplay are liars, they just don't want to advertise, and it's as simple as saying, "I don't really want to advertise." You don't need to say "I'm terrible at advertising" Because all you need to do to advertise in /a is say "Come to /home -name-" And you can even add things the RP has, into the advertisement, it's simple. The worst thing that can happen is that you accidentally say the advertisement in /l. If you tell me you are terrible at advertising, even in an advertisement, I'm not going to that RP.
When they say they’re terrible at advertising, I assume that they just aren’t good with persuasive language and using all that <!> stuff.