Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Planned CFR Hosted Events.

ItzGayDec

CF Railfest: This is a festival about showing off the fastest, strongest and most elegant trains on Creative Fun! Bring your friends along! Enjoy the food, explore CFR's history, experience the fanciest trains of days gone by!
Date: N/A

CFR Pride Ball
: This is for the LGBTQIA+ People of Creative Fun (such as myself)! Bring your friends along, have a good old fashioned dance. CFR's most famous engines will be painted in the well known Pride Flag colours just for the event!

Skillful Players:
CFR's first ever talent show! This has not been completely worked out but here are some potential prizes:
1st Place:
$35 Rank + Private Locomotive. (named whatever you want ofc)
2nd Place: $25 Rank + Private Coach.
3rd Place: $10 Rank + Private compartment.
Please keep in mind that these prizes are NOT final. As 1: I do not have the funds to pay for the ranks (as of now) and 2: I am still taking on suggestions for prizes.

Please keep in mind that these events are NOT set in stone and may not happen. They are still in the early stages of planning. I am open to suggestions.

ItzGayDec

What or how would the talent show work the only thing I can think of is like showing of a building or singing
^^^ was confused on that as well
The talent show would show building, singing, parkour and more. For the singing aspect, we might have to host that portion in the official CFR Discord or the official CF Discord. If you wish to join the CFR Discord, you may message me and I'll give you my tag and invite you.

Mikcey

Expert
The talent show would show building, singing, parkour and more. For the singing aspect, we might have to host that portion in the official CFR Discord or the official CF Discord. If you wish to join the CFR Discord, you may message me and I'll give you my tag and invite you.
I'd assume cf discord cause you can't advertise discords