Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Please bring back the trapdoor ban.

Artymist

My username is Artymist (also known as Arty). (he/him)
This thread is about the recent trapdoor griefs happening to my friends and myself. For the past week or so, we've been repeatedly trapdoor griefed after Monis removed the ban on opening trapdoors for non-staff members on a plot. This is absolutely annoying and immature for a user(s) to do & we cannot use /inspect on the trapdoors either. To my knowledge, server moderators cannot do much about situations like these due to the limited resources CF provides. This is a small petition to bring back the trapdoor ban instead of working on Mini Games for the server. I'm sure other owners have a similar problem with rogue users trapdoor griefing while they're offline or simply not paying attention. We're often left in the dark with situations like these and would love some closure or at least a solution to this ongoing problem. I ask for a push on bringing back the ban or at least a reformed version of the /inspect command so we can find out and deny who is doing this.

Attachments

FrodoFTW

My username is Artymist (also known as Arty). (he/him)
This thread is about the recent trapdoor griefs happening to my friends and myself. For the past week or so, we've been repeatedly trapdoor griefed after Monis removed the ban on opening trapdoors for non-staff members on a plot. This is absolutely annoying and immature for a user(s) to do & we cannot use /inspect on the trapdoors either. To my knowledge, server moderators cannot do much about situations like these due to the limited resources CF provides. This is a small petition to bring back the trapdoor ban instead of working on Mini Games for the server. I'm sure other owners have a similar problem with rogue users trapdoor griefing while they're offline or simply not paying attention. We're often left in the dark with situations like these and would love some closure or at least a solution to this ongoing problem. I ask for a push on bringing back the ban or at least a reformed version of the /inspect command so we can find out and deny who is doing this.
By trapdoor ban, do you mean not allowing unadded players to use trapdoors? In this case, I think I'd rather have it as an optional setting, (some people might need trapdoors available as part of their plots) I'm sure if some /p flags were enabled something like that could work. Heck, it could even tie in with the minigame update, and the suggested ability to protect certain plots of your plots.

Artymist

Yeah, I didn't know what it was called to be fair. It's annoying to deal with when you have players flipping trapdoors constantly esp when you're offline. We shouldn't be forced to monitor our plots 24/7 to prevent smth like this.