Suggestion Plot Permissions

plcnt

Nov 20, 2018
Hey y'all.

To get right into it, because I'm awful at segways, I think a very useful command/option would be plot permissions. By that, I mean things like being able to open chests, furnaces, use crafting tables, ect, on plots you're not added on. Maybe with a command like /p permissions or /p settings, with a similar menu to the normal /settings.

Now, I'm not sure if this part is doable, but if it is, maybe having some way to dedicate certain parts of the plot to be able to build on. Maybe selecting the area with worldedit or a worldedit-type tool, and letting you choose to add a person, or everyone, to that segment of the plot.

I doubt that the second suggestion would be implemented, however I think the first one is definitely doable and would really give things like rps and minigames an extra element.

Thanks for your time.

ly4

Oct 31, 2016
the New World
It is definitely doable, but I think it is already being worked on? Or atleast, something similar.
Anyways, voting yes

crewly

Aug 2, 2015
Mars :I
It's do-able, you can use "plot flags" (which are currently unavailable) to change the settings.

Voting Yes.

plcnt

Nov 20, 2018
It's do-able, you can use "plot flags" (which are currently unavailable) to change the settings.

Voting Yes.
Ah, I forgot about that, thanks.

hhopee

Dec 26, 2017
the planet neptune
voting yes
This would help players when they’re doing RP’s and a certain character needs to open something but, the owner doesn’t want to add them. Goodluck with the suggestion!

peachylint

Mar 11, 2018
Jupiter
voting yes!
This is a great idea to help with mini games or role-plays on the server doing several actions and to be able to prevent the player from destroying and/or messing with something they shouldn't!

okskies

Nov 27, 2016
Voting yes for reasons above. Good luck with your suggestion :)