Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Suggestion Preventing getting pushed

cherrilove

Hey all, I'm sure a lot of other people also have the same issue as I do. When I am afk and have used /afk, I can easily get pushed which makes people think I am back, if I am afk for a long period of time, then I sometimes get kicked off the server for being idle for too long. Sometimes this frustrates me because if I am away from my keyboard I cannot reply to anyone who asks me for build help, or just messages me in general. Some people tend to think that I am ignoring them, when in fact I am not. This is just a suggestion but I'd love to hear your opinions.

Thank you -cherrilove

WakenBySleep

Holding my vote.

How exactly would this be possible?
My guess would be that you would disable tp's, or a small box or something could form around you. But I honestly dont know how this would work.

Good luck with your suggestion!

boywithlove

Holding my vote.

How exactly would this be possible?
My guess would be that you would disable tp's, or a small box or something could form around you. But I honestly dont know how this would work.

Good luck with your suggestion!
I've been on many servers where you can't push people. You just go right through them instead. Common on minigame servers.

fathergia

Honestly, yeah I was thinking of this today. We should have like a command in /settings to turn on/off being pushed. It's so annoying when people push me while im afk or just push me in general. Also I dont see any issues with the command (not that I know of) so, yeah. And actually, it'll be useful for the staff members, so no one can push them and appear like they're unafk and people think they're being ignored by a staff member, so. I'll vote yes.

Mikcey

Expert
I mean there's a really easy way to not get pushed but I also don't really see why not to add this so I'm holding my vote for now

JustSimplyCloud

Voting No

I don't use /afk (not sure if it's a donor thing) but I think the easiest solution is to say "Hey, I'll be right back gamers" or something like that, so until you say something like "back gamers" people know you aren't there and can't be confused by you moving by being pushed. Also pushing people is just straight up fun.

fathergia

I just thought of it again, what if when you do /afk it automatically turns off pushing, and when you're no longer afk it goes back on. Idk

uwuxdrawrhaha

Pretty sure there’s a setting you can enable in the essentials plugin. Not sure if CF uses a custom essentials or not, but if it had that option in the confit it wouldn’t be that hard.