Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Problem when Joining CF

GoldenTheCat

When I try to join CreativeFun it says that my IP Address has been flagged as a VPN/proxy.
I think this might be because recently I have started using a different internet, instead of the old one (which no longer works very well) my family and I are now using a different, new one.
I think CF thinks I am an imposter because of the different IP.

For now, I will join CF with my old internet, it will lag a bit but at least I will be able to play.

Jeessica

Server Moderator
When I try to join CreativeFun it says that my IP Address has been flagged as a VPN/proxy.
I think this might be because recently I have started using a different internet, instead of the old one (which no longer works very well) my family and I are now using a different, new one.
I think CF thinks I am an imposter because of the different IP.

For now, I will join CF with my old internet, it will lag a bit but at least I will be able to play.
Try contacting SuperMonis#0001 on Discord to get this fixed, or, if you don’t have Discord, you can message him on the Forums, his username is SuperMonis.

Also, move to ‘Help’? @Kqwi

Ngb

If you have a router? try routerlogin.net (check back of router) and type in the username and password on back of you router. And goto Advanced tab - setup-internet setup-and check if everything is from ISP. if not, try changing the DNS server to 4.4.4.4 and 4.4.4.8 (Google (R) DNS Server) good luck.