Progress Report - 27/03/2019

SuperMonis

Owner
Mar 9, 2012

New IP
It has been around a month since we have changed our IP so just to be clear, if you are having issues connecting to the server please make sure you are using the new IP: play.creativefun.net

Build Contest
There will be a build contest starting on April the 1st and a post will be made on the home page explaining what the theme is and how to enter. The winners will be announced on a post in the beggining of May. The winner of the last contest @window456123 will have their CFBC rank taken away from them at the start of this new build contest and will have to defend their title.

VPN and Proxies
Due to recent bot attacks and bans being bypassed we have implemented a strict new filter to prevent these connections from happening. If you have any issues with being flagged as a VPN/Proxy user please message me on the website or discord and I will be able to sort this out for you.

Store
PayPal have also released a new gateway for us, allowing you to directly choose options such as Visa and Mastercard on our store, and you can checkout without being redirected to PayPal. This should fix some of the recent issues players have been getting when trying to donate.

Beta Tester
New server updates may seem like they are taking longer now but the main reason for this is because all of our resources are being put into our new concept which I cannot reveal yet. You can find out about Beta Tester information by clicking here. We hope to have the Beta Tester Pass available during the month of May and will require a lot of people to test this as we have never worked on something this big for the server. There will be a detailed post on the home page explaining what the new concept is, how to use it, how to set it up ect when we come closer to May.

ChatMod Applications
Applications are open as always, we really are looking for some new candidates to add to the staff team so if you've got a minimum of 10 resolved reports and have never been staff before you can apply here: https://creativefun.net/threads/chatmod-application-template.68565/#post-369512.

Moonss

Mar 18, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Pft, I am more excited to see what(if) window build will look like more than anything else, I'm sure it will be mindblowing.

Abbsolutely

Dec 31, 2015
Reni City
creative-fun.net
I feel like if the player rightfully won their position as champion and received the prize, they should be able to keep the rank, but that's just me. If you win, I think they should be able to have a tag (placed before their username) that shows that they won the previous build battle, and that can be stripped away and given to other players at any time (when the next builder wins).
Let me know if I should move this into a different thread, as this is a suggestion, or if it's fine here. Thanks.

mousiiie

Jan 2, 2019
the trash
I feel like if the player rightfully won their position as champion and received the prize, they should be able to keep the rank, but that's just me. If you win, I think they should be able to have a tag (placed before their username) that shows that they won the previous build battle, and that can be stripped away and given to other players at any time (when the next builder wins).
Let me know if I should move this into a different thread, as this is a suggestion, or if it's fine here. Thanks.
i like this idea

brighhton

Server Moderator
Jun 19, 2015
Australia
namemc.com
they do keep the rank. they have a tag that stays until the next build competition, then it then gets taken away.
basically- your suggestion is already implemented.

(Saturday02/02/2019, https://creativefun.net/threads/changelog.36256/page-7#post-412178)

Abbsolutely

Dec 31, 2015
Reni City
creative-fun.net
will have their CFBC rank taken away from them at the start of this new build contest and will have to defend their title.
@brighhton

I think you misinterpreted my suggestion, as well as Monis's explanation. Their rank will be taken away.
When Monis explains that "[the previous build winner's] rank [will be] taken away from them," and "[they] will have to defend their title," he is suggesting that the rank (that is the donator tag that was given to them for their prize that sits on the left of the Gamertag) will be removed, and to keep the title as build champion, as well as this rank, they will have to defend their previous victory by winning again.
My suggestion was that the previous winners keep the rank (the donator tag) and be given a temporary "staff-like tag" that reads Build Champion (or something), and that be the title they have to defend.
I think you should probably become more familiar with a thread before responding to a post, that is, unless I completely misunderstood?
Thanks.

LetsTimeOut

Co-Owner
Financial Adviser
Jun 18, 2015
When Monis explains that "[the previous build winner's] rank [will be] taken away from them," and "[they] will have to defend their title," he is suggesting that the rank (that is the donator tag that was given to them for their prize that sits on the left of the Gamertag) will be removed, and to keep the title as build champion, as well as this rank, they will have to defend their previous victory by winning again.
That is not at all what he is explaining. He says
will have their CFBC rank taken away from them at the start of this new build contest and will have to defend their title.
Which means exactly what he says... being that the previous build contest winner will lose the CFBC rank tag. The CFBC is a completely seperate rank for the Build Contest winner. SuperMonis says nothing about removing their donator ranks, which they will not be removed due to them being the prize of winning the contest in the first place.

Thanks.

breqfast

Nov 27, 2018
Yo, I'm pretty darn sure the new feature is Plot Economy. Everyone wants it. Also, whilst I was at UpTown (a mall on CF), Monis came. I said that DMJaxun told me that Plot Economy is coming soon. Monis replied with, "So it's been leaked?" or something along those lines.

ly4

Oct 31, 2016
the New World
Yo, I'm pretty darn sure the new feature is Plot Economy. Everyone wants it. Also, whilst I was at UpTown (a mall on CF), Monis came. I said that DMJaxun told me that Plot Economy is coming soon. Monis replied with, "So it's been leaked?" or something along those lines.
Oh man, that would actually be fire.

Mikcey

Aug 31, 2017
Last Post Wins Thread
If you look at spawn they're working on plot economy but there's still bit more before that I assume they're gonne work on that first but it's gonna be something