quotes?

ly4

Oct 31, 2016
the New World
"There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." << annoying one xD
"You're one bad day away from being me." - Frank Castle

Reactions: peinny

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
- Mark Twain

Reactions: __Saturn and peinny

TenOuttaPengu

Jan 19, 2019
PIE tAsTe
S gud.

Nakir

Boss Lady
Jun 19, 2015
“Just because I do not accept the teachings of the devotaries does not mean I've discarded a belief in right and wrong."
"But the Almighty determines what is right!"
"Must someone, some unseen thing, declare what is right for it to be right? I believe that my own morality -- which answers only to my heart -- is more sure and true than the morality of those who do right only because they fear retribution.”
- Brandon Sanderson

Reactions: Dragongirl_14

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
“Just because I do not accept the teachings of the devotaries does not mean I've discarded a belief in right and wrong."
"But the Almighty determines what is right!"
"Must someone, some unseen thing, declare what is right for it to be right? I believe that my own morality -- which answers only to my heart -- is more sure and true than the morality of those who do right only because they fear retribution.”
- Brandon Sanderson
Hey- another fan of Sanderson! He's my favorite author :)

oofeenshmirtz

May 9, 2018
“Treasure the experience. Dreams fade away after you wake up.” – Hitoha Miyamizu
“I feel like I’m always searching for someone, or something.” – Taki Tachibana
“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn’t think we could bear it.” – Yuuki Konno