play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Regarding Kidnapping and Torture RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoya

Staff Management
Staff Management
Admin
Going forward, we will be banning kidnapping and torture roleplays, and players participating in these activities in chat and breaking this new rule, including advertising these roleplays in /a, will be muted. This comes on the heels of a rising number of complaints about these roleplays not being suitable for the server. I understand these are popular activities, but we must take into account what will be considered appropriate for the age of players who most frequent this server, and the number of complaints and requests to ban them that have been made recently. That being said, I do realise that an attempt to ban all violence in RPs in the past was met with much criticism and pushback from the community. It is for this reason that we will still be allowing some violence (including murder RPs that do not include excessive violence/gore).

Gamingwithjjyt

r.i.p my friend she had a kidnap rp that wasnt that violent but was still removed ;-; and she worked so hard on it..

AsFlatAsEarth

so murder isn't 'too bad for roleplays or people who play cf' but kidnapping is banned? i understand torture but why not murder? is it because murder rps are way too popular to ban and you don't want the whole server to die or something?

AsFlatAsEarth

this also makes lab and danganronpa rps against rules correct? as in labs you are kidnapped by a lab or the government to make into a test subject and in a danganronpa rp you're kdinapped to kill other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.