Returning to cf, so heres my introduction for those who don't know me

Zaoxi

Dec 4, 2015
Ceres, California
Hello! my name is Zaoxi. You can call me Zao. I used to be an active player within the community on cf and it was a great ride being staff and helping out the server. Now im a retired staff and not so well known anymore because a long while back I decided to stay due to a new server me and xChace (Atomik_) were making. It has failed and I deleted it after we fought and it has been a while since I have ever been on mc because of it, but now I am taking the chance to come back and join the community again. I hope I make new friends and meet old friends that I have not talked to in forever. I love to do art, help code certain projects, and stream on twitch. Oh! and I plan to roleplay as I come back too, but I will be a bit rusty at it haha. I now have rainbow hair (another thing that has changed since I left). If you do remember zaoxi you might know the name bill, that was my nickname when I used to be staff and everyone called me that xD, but I prefer Zao now. Thank you for reading :)

Zaoxi

Dec 4, 2015
Ceres, California
I dont know why but the website edited my words, "I decided to stay" to "I decided to stay"??
Edit: Nvm its the websites filter I guess