Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Save the Earth Project

sunnybees

Chat Moderator
Hey, y'all!

I've been working on a project over the last couple of weeks with a couple of friends, @chhaeyoung @abiggaill @cherrilove @Devvinn and @Ezeriia so let me give them a huge thanks for their help!

Some info on what it's about:

Based in a jungle environment, there is a couple of huts, containing a list of products that you probably use/eat that are harming the environment and some substitutes/alternatives.

There's a small list of endangered animals and extinct animals in caves.

Of course, there will be nature-themed games and some normal ones. So far there is:

- A jungle leaf maze

- A nature trivia/quiz

- A sky-themed slime jump thing

- Four corners

- A scavenger hunt (W.I.P)

Special thanks to Lori, @chhaeyoung for helping me with the harmful products list and alternatives!

Special thanks to @cherrilove for helping out with the terrain!

This will be opened (roughly) at the end of May or in early June and will be continuously worked on and more things will be added.

Hope you guys will like it!

- Sunny

chhaeyoung

Chat Moderator
Very proud to have worked on this with you, Sunny. Ultimately, I hope others will become more aware of the dangers of our planet, and will try to prevent any more damage from being caused. ^---^

I can't wait for this to be finished, I'm extremely proud of you for being a really good person even though I've never met you I just wanted to say I'm proud kbaithanks.