Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Server Progress - 21/08/2020

I definitely think that you should update the server A.S.A.P. I think myself and other players want with the 1.16 update is access to the new blocks. As long as that is guaranteed we’re good.

In regards to world edit, the major world edit commands like //undo, //set, //copy, //rotate and //fill are present so that is awesome. Though there are some more advanced ones lacking like //curve and or //brush blendball, I think it is worth supporting those features in the near future than prolonging access to the 1.16 blocks any further.

Last edited:

PaleGhosts

I also think the server should be updated to 1.16 at this current state! I have been mainly excited to use all of the new blocks (Other players and friends that I know have also mentioned this)

Thank you for posting an update about this and progress updates on the discord server!

Last edited:

TheNoob950

im sure the team is working on that too, it is harder than you think
It's simple if you ask me. Instead of blocking outright, star out or remove the offending word from the message. So, to use their classic example, if I post 'As seen on TV', it would only post 'een on TV'. That would at least somewhat remedy the false positives, and not ruin it if someone was writing in a book and put in something the system would flag.

FrodoFTW

It's simple if you ask me. Instead of blocking outright, star out or remove the offending word from the message. So, to use their classic example, if I post 'As seen on TV', it would only post 'een on TV'. That would at least somewhat remedy the false positives, and not ruin it if someone was writing in a book and put in something the system would flag.
I assume you saw my suggestion that basically talks about the same thing?

And yeah, it'd be cool to see the server update quicker and add the last few W/E commands later, as they are not really needed.

JakeTheCat

All this work and time and you can't put 2 and 2 together to realise that the chat filter needs fixing more than this.
Monis dude it's been months and you keep giving the exuse of "It's harder than you think" - You've got the time, the people and the resources yet you ignore every single suggestion on it.

What will it take for you to realise and fix it?
Look Monis is trying his best so back off

FrodoFTW

I would like support for /mask before updating but thats about it :p
fair point but still if they add it soon after the update it shouldn't be a problem, the main priority should be getting the 1.16 blocks (as this is a creative server) rather than world edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

StormyPuff

fair point but still if they add it soon after the update it shouldn't be a problem, the main priority should be getting the 1.16 blocks (as this is a creative server) rather than world edit.
I agree with your point aswell because 1.14 (aka the best update for building in) has added some amazing blocks that I use all the time and wish that I could use on CF

Yeah it is almost unanimous that people want the server to update to 1.16 as soon as possible. So hopefully it will be very soon.

Last edited:

KaKiKoBros

i'm excited, but a little sad that i won't be able to use /mask and stuff for a while
another possibility would be to add cf4 for good with no resets, have it be in 1.16, then leave the other servers in 1.13 until 1.16 has full functionality
but i don't resent anyone who wants the server to update, and i'm especially excited about all the new stairs and slabs! ^^

h

Astringent

I'm all good with the early update. Most of the 'major' w/e commands have been added, however I do think it would be nice to have the lightingfix command finished before that releases, so that players who want to use the new blocks to make spookier builds won't have to wait to fix it (although some folks who do those kinds of builds don't use w/e in the first place..)

But yeah. As long as chat filter is still being worked on or, best case, in some final form (I say this with a grain of salt, I expect updates) and the w/e commands are good to go? I think it'll work out just fine.

(oh on second thought it is gonna suck to not be able to use //mask but I think I am willing to make that sacrifice)