Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

some RPs you guys would like to see?

Space rp, you’re in a spaceship with a team of astronauts and you’re trying to defend from aliens. This would be done in survival mode.
Survival roleplays are literally impOSIblE
Cuz people are like *turns invicible* and goes in gmc and there’s no way to force everyone to be in survival so imo it always turns into a big mess
But I might just build it anyway cuz I like the idea

KeekeeGrif

Freebuild style ones, either plane crash/boat stranded on an island or some very extreme mountains
I rly suggest the plane crash at snowy mountains ones tho, i went to one and it was super fun!

Pros
- they're super fun to roleplay at, and to build ( it'll just take alot of time - i attempted to and only managed to do two mountains and stuff)
- you can rly develop it with things like a storyline, myb an existing tribe there? you can add pre-made natural ravines and remains of like people tryna climb the mountain and set records etc., and you can make it into rp events, like blizzards, certain animals coming etc.
-it's never before seen
-the actual plane could be cool, like it could have loads of materials
-like danganronpa(idk how to spell it)there are ultimates, how about something similar for this but instead simply peoples jobs
there's alot more pros probably but yh
Cons
The obvious issue is griefing, just be very watchful of that, only /p add * when they're out of the rp box, and make sure you have staff mainly to just moniter and help build obvi :)

Highschool zombie apocalypse
I love zombie apocalypse rps, but they're not rly around anymore :( hs roleplays r very overhyped and can get boring, but super popular! bring the popularness of highschools and the cool, exciting, action-packed, rare and interesting part of zombie apocalypses together!

dxsphoric

Freebuild style ones, either plane crash/boat stranded on an island or some very extreme mountains
I rly suggest the plane crash at snowy mountains ones tho, i went to one and it was super fun!

Pros
- they're super fun to roleplay at, and to build ( it'll just take alot of time - i attempted to and only managed to do two mountains and stuff)
- you can rly develop it with things like a storyline, myb an existing tribe there? you can add pre-made natural ravines and remains of like people tryna climb the mountain and set records etc., and you can make it into rp events, like blizzards, certain animals coming etc.
-it's never before seen
-the actual plane could be cool, like it could have loads of materials
-like danganronpa(idk how to spell it)there are ultimates, how about something similar for this but instead simply peoples jobs
there's alot more pros probably but yh
Cons
The obvious issue is griefing, just be very watchful of that, only /p add * when they're out of the rp box, and make sure you have staff mainly to just moniter and help build obvi :)

Highschool zombie apocalypse
I love zombie apocalypse rps, but they're not rly around anymore :( hs roleplays r very overhyped and can get boring, but super popular! bring the popularness of highschools and the cool, exciting, action-packed, rare and interesting part of zombie apocalypses together!
oh! thank you so much :)

Survival roleplays are literally impOSIblE
Cuz people are like *turns invicible* and goes in gmc and there’s no way to force everyone to be in survival so imo it always turns into a big mess
But I might just build it anyway cuz I like the idea
I actually built it on my old cf 1 plot before it got deleted