Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Suggest Future CF Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rxbel

What are some events you want to see hosted on CF?

It can be anything, here are some ideas:
Q&A
Staff Panel
Server Wide Party
Gameshow
Modeling Show
CF Carnival
Firework Show

Suggested Ideas: (please check to see if the event is already listed)
  • CF Karaoke NIght
  • Server Wide Party
  • Scavenger Hunt

Last edited:

Rxbel

Lots and Lots of advertisement. Either way, I may host a party sometimes soon, since many on server, and a few here have requested it; however, I know the event in which I will be hosting. Thank you all for the ideas, I am still taking more for future events.

Mikcey

Expert
I've seen a lot of staff panels most the time it's like who/what is your favourite blank

Imo they aren't that fun but shrug

Laq_

honestly Rxbel, i think any one of these things would be a super fun and interesting idea. best of luck to you and whatever you choose to do !!

JustSimplyCloud

Maybe do a singing event? I’ve seen many people host “singing nights” on CF, but I feel like a serverwide one would be really fun!

Mikcey

Expert
Maybe do a singing event? I’ve seen many people host “singing nights” on CF, but I feel like a serverwide one would be really fun!
Ik there's been a few singing things that invovled the discord- once it got so big they had to make the holding size bigger I heard they were really fun, I personally wasn't in the discord vc due to it being too chaotic but the events were fun to watch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.