Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Taking art requests

tair0

Hi. I'm Taro and I do art. I typically do traditional art, but I'm trying to expand into digital art as well, so I wanted to try and do some requests. I'll draw your minecraft skin, OC, whatever; I'll even draw you! Most likely will just be a shoulders and above drawing.

Drop some requests down below. Add references and be as detailed as possible! I'll get back to you with a drawing. I'm even down to draw stupid requests!

If you need to further contact me about my art, send a message my way on discord: sinsurin#1064

Here's an example of my style.

GlassPianos

Ah sicc. Can you draw me (I’ll DM some pictures over) as the same position as my current profile picture? The clothing will be a white hoodie with the NASA logo in the middle (as that’s literally all I wear, I have a large wardrobe as well). And can the background be white and blue? Like this:
Thank youuu

tair0

Ah sicc. Can you draw me (I’ll DM some pictures over) as the same position as my current profile picture? The clothing will be a white hoodie with the NASA logo in the middle (as that’s literally all I wear, I have a large wardrobe as well). And can the background be white and blue? Like this:
View attachment 77953
Thank youuu
Send the pics my way! Here's a rough sketch. Is this what you were thinking? While it won't show the front of the hoodie, I can add the NASA logo on the sleeve unless you want to go for another position.