Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Taking Art Requests! :)

snzing

Hello! I love art and I'd love to draw some of your characters from either role-plays on the server, just just some of your original characters in general! I'll have some of my work attached if you'd want to see what I do, lol. (Warning: Most of the attached pictures are unfinished due to when I was busy at school or they're just sketches!) Thank you for reading!:pUntitled_Artwork 5.jpgUntitled_Artwork 6.jpgUntitled_Artwork 7.jpgUntitled_Artwork 2.jpgUntitled_Artwork 3.jpgUntitled_Artwork 5.jpgUntitled_Artwork 6.jpgUntitled_Artwork 7.jpgUntitled_Artwork 2.jpgUntitled_Artwork 3.jpgUntitled_Artwork 5.jpgUntitled_Artwork 6.jpgUntitled_Artwork 7.jpgUntitled_Artwork 2.jpgUntitled_Artwork 3.jpg

Nqtsume

Hello! thanks for doing requests!
If you could draw this skin? He has kinda a sharp features face and play boyish. His hair is a little curly and wavy too. (For a OC ^-^)
And just a half body if you don't mind ^-^

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Ohhh! I know could you make me a pfp? with my current mc skin drinking a cup of milk please if you could Thanks!
Let me know if you need anything to be cleared up!

SunnyTimes_

Wow! Those are unfinished!? How!?

I love your style! Also, if you're not too busy, (it seems like you've got a lot to draw) could you draw this skin? Only if you have time though. If you add a name to it (do whatever you want) please make it "Gia" and maybe lighten up the skin tone a little?

Seriously - no rush, but I love your style and I could do a lot with a well drawn character! Good luck!

Vxnus__

Are you still taking requests? If so, could draw my skin? There is no rush. She is also an original character of mine. Her name is Lauren. She is a really chill person and cares about everyone she meets.