Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

The New Forums Redesign

Do you like the redesign??

• Total voters

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
Heya! Hope y'all are enjoying your day/night!
This is to whoever redesigned the site but anyone who likes it or doesn't can reply and give feedback!
This thread isn't official so

In my opinion, the forums looks amazing!!

I love how it looks kinda retro in a way

It’s fine I guess but I dislike the new menu, I liked being able to get to new posts straight from the side menu.
I also dislike how hard it is now to log in on my phone cuz it doesn’t just have the key like it did before. Now I have to go to a thread and log in to reply like sis I just wanna hurry ok
but I mean nothing is gonna change so I guess I gotta get used to it.
I also dislike the new font and the new sidebar menu is just annoying like someone please help me I’m dying
No offence to the designers I just love the old design so much ):

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
As soon as I saw it, I screamed because of how much I love it
ikr
It’s fine I guess but I dislike the new menu, I liked being able to get to new posts straight from the side menu.
I also dislike how hard it is now to log in on my phone cuz it doesn’t just have the key like it did before. Now I have to go to a thread and log in to reply like sis I just wanna hurry ok
but I mean nothing is gonna change so I guess I gotta get used to it.
I also dislike the new font and the new sidebar menu is just annoying like someone please help me I’m dying
No offence to the designers I just love the old design so much ):
I kinda miss it too
I liked the old design better as well personally.
I think the new design is a bit overdone
ngl, that's a mood

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
I do agree with @Blokcyy that the Forums is a little harder to navigate now. I do not mind the new way of getting to the ‘New Posts’ page that much, because I will eventually get used to it. I do however think we need the old ‘Members’ Button back, because right now you gave to go via the ‘Staff Button’ to get there. There currently also are two Staff Lists. One you get to by clicking on the ‘Staff’ Button, but if you click on ‘Staff Members’ in the menu on the left of the Staff Screen (that menu is also the current way to get to the Members Page) you will go to the old Staff List, which is simply ordered in alphabetical order. I think these should both be the same list, I prefer the new one for that.
EDIT: This has been done, the ‘Staff Members’ Button on the Members Page and thus the list ordered by alphabetical order have been removed, thanks!

Those are the points I think could be improved, but apart from that, I really like the design! In my opinion this design looks more ‘finished’ than the previous one, this one has more character. The previous design had a big gray rectangle in the background which blocked quite a bit of the beautiful art behind it, all if you were on your phone. The previous design also did not have a big CF Logo at the top of the page, which made the website seem ‘unfinished’. This design has a lot more colour too and that matches CF, a colourful “mess” is one of Creative Fun’s things.

Overall, I really like this design, more than the previous one. Improve on the Points above and then the Forums will be perfect!

Last edited:

Mikcey

Expert
I like the new design but like said above it's a bit weird to navigate but we'll get used to it
I'm just glad I didn't lose all my messages

hyunnha

There's no problem with the fourms for me... besides my eyes hurting every now and then if I stare at it for to long, It's amazing!

Ezeriia

I think it looks alright, it will take some getting used to though. However, one thing that bothers me a bit is that reactions were reset.

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
I think it looks alright, it will take some getting used to though. However, one thing that bothers me a bit is that reactions were reset.
That was before the redesign
There's no problem with the fourms for me... besides my eyes hurting every now and then if I stare at it for to long, It's amazing!
lol
I'm just glad I didn't lose all my messages
wow love that sentance
I really like the new design
I do too
I do agree with @Blokcyy that the Forums is a little harder to navigate now. I do not mind the new way of getting to the ‘New Posts’ page that much, because I will eventually get used to it. I do however think we need the old ‘Members’ Button back, because right now you gave to go via the ‘Staff Button’ to get there. There currently also are two Staff Lists. One you get to by clicking on the ‘Staff’ Button, but if you click on ‘Staff Members’ in the menu on the left of the Staff Screen (that menu is also the current way to get to the Members Page) you will go to the old Staff List, which is simply ordered in alphabetical order. I think these should both be the same list, I prefer the new one for that.
i noticed that aswell

The only thing that is hard is on mobile I have to turn my phone to landscape mode to see the button where I can access account details, trophies ect. But the new design is cool and I like how the rules are easier to access

...now we just need to add a custom :youknowit: emoji

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Rip to everyone that lost all their trophies and are now new members
People are now gradually receiving their Trophies back once they log in. And some people (like us two) have double their Trophy Points again, I assume that’s temporary again.

Mikcey

Expert
People are now gradually receiving their Trophies back once they log in. And some people (like us two) have double their Trophy Points again, I assume that’s temporary again.
I like the double trophies cause I'm an expert with it

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
that is temp ig so im happy my rank is back