Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

To my science teacher

angelrus

Dear -------,
I looked at my Infinite Campus for my grade in your class. (Which I have a C in) and when I went to check how much I need for my grade, I AM 0.31% AWAY FROM GETTING A B. I know that you don't allow extra credit, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SMALL CURVE. I DONT WANT A C IN MY REPORT CARD AND I DONT WANT TO GET SCODLED BY MY PARENTS. I am so close to get a B, I can't get a C so, Mr. -------, please give me small curve so I can get a B and hold my streak of being an A and B student. Thank you : )

-angelina

no but actually please i'm so close,
it's just 0.31% away from a B,

It won't happen. I was one percent off of getting a B in my Algebra 2 class last semester and my teacher didn't bother to curve it, now my GPA is wack. I'm sorry for you and know how you feel.

angelrus

Welp we have a presentation to do next week so hopefully that helps me bring up my grade.

kendcll

In my school our teacher can choose to round it up to a letter grade if it ends with a 9. If the teacher likes you, they'll round a 79 to a 80. Doesn't really help me though, my grades are around 110.

If the email isn't a joke, I suggest rewriting it a bit :oops::oops:

gl on your project lmbo

angelrus

In my school our teacher can choose to round it up to a letter grade if it ends with a 9. If the teacher likes you, they'll round a 79 to a 80. Doesn't really help me though, my grades are around 110.

If the email isn't a joke, I suggest rewriting it a bit :oops::oops:

gl on your project lmbo
It's all a joke haha, but I did get a B since we had a project to do so we all good : )