Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Suggestion To toggle to vote notifications

TheLostGlitch

It is very annoying when you go on and do a build and then all of a sudden you get one guy who somehow did 24hrs worth of votes in about the span of 1 second which in global fills up the chat bypassing what people had said and it make the chat messy as well, it would be nice to toggle this to stop the unnecessary notifications about someone voting. Thank you for reading

It is very annoying when you go on and do a build and then all of a sudden you get one guy who somehow did 24hrs worth of votes in about the span of 1 second which in global fills up the chat bypassing what people had said and it make the chat messy as well, it would be nice to toggle this to stop the unnecessary notifications about someone voting. Thank you for reading
sorry i am probably that voter
yeah i agree its kind of annoying but idk if they would remove it they would probably go "Voting no because too much time to remove" :(
and they would all post here to :(

TheLostGlitch

sorry i am probably that voter
yeah i agree its kind of annoying but idk if they would remove it they would probably go "Voting no because too much time to remove" :(
and they would all post here to :(
i ment as if in the /setting you had a option to remove the notifcations like the afk messages

i ment as if in the /setting you had a option to remove the notifcations like the afk messages
oh yeah lol i got confused sorry i thought u meant remove but u mean add button
yeah probably would not take much time i guess but still i am worried since some people have like a positive negative switch and it is scary :(
i would vote yes of course :D

trustfall

voting yesyesyesyesyesyesyessss

the vote messages are one of the most irritating things about this server. what truly makes no sense, however, is that even after you've voted that day, they still show up. like, sHhHHhH! i already voted!

people don't vote because the server told them to--they vote because they need worldedit.

chqtfxlter

Voting No.
It encourages others to vote. I also like vote spamming, sorry.
I 100% agree with this.
But this has been suggested before, and got denied.

Good luck though!

iiMeg

i have to agree with them here, it's good to encourage people to vote, so i'm voting no.
Voting No.

I 100% agree with this.
But this has been suggested before, and got denied.

Good luck though!
I agree with these points, for this reason I am voting no today. Thank you for suggesting and goodluck!
voting no because of this ^
voting yes because those "{username} just used /vote and unlocked world edit for 3hrs!" messages are so annoying! Please add this!
And
remember its a toggle so it dosent need to be off
its a toggle for people who dont want to see the notifications so if u like the spam keep it on
You dont need to double post, use the edit button in future! :D

NightWishWolfe

I'm voting Yes to this, having an option within /settings would be nice.
Forth it is rather annoying, and almost like spam when someone's trying to build, or even role-play. A lot of the time it just continues on with several people voting at the same time, kicking up many messages that you might of been trying to read.
Yes, it does encourage people to vote, but for those whom wish to vote are usually just after World Edit or the CF coins on of where it gets commonly spoken to use the /vote code.

Crotal

would be very hard to code and make extra lag. no.
Creating such a setting would not take much effort to code. You would just have to navigate to the section within the code that specifies the appearance of how votes are displayed, and then define a setting that allows players to toggle their visibility.

A function as such would create no lag to the server, as the setting only prevents individual players from viewing the message.