Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Trail to Oregon - Staff Applications

Are you American or no? (This is optional and for fun)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FrodoFTW

I'm making a roleplay based around the Oregon Trail (an important place/event in American history. If you're not American, I'll explain it in this thread.), and I need help making it. The roleplay takes place in the 1800s, and America has gotten interested in the western side of the continent. Citizens of the U.S. want to go to the Oregon Territory, which has just been explored and mapped, to start a new life in the vast area, which has plentiful resources.

That's where the RP starts. Basically, in this RP, you have to make it to Oregon while defending your group from dangers such as wild animals and disease, while managing supplies and staying healthy. The roleplay ends when all groups either die or make it to Oregon. Basically, the roleplay plays out as a kind of game, but still with the roleplay mechanics. This roleplay is the first of its kind on the server, that I know of.

And as I said, I need help making this roleplay. So in this thread, you can apply for staff/builder at this roleplay. If your application is accepted, I will quote your post in the thread. Discord is not required but is highly recommended. You do not have to be a very good builder. If you aren't, you'll likely have a role in the moderation of the roleplay or story. Don't worry, all staff will have a hand in building one way or another. Just reply to the thread answering the questions in order to submit your application. The roleplay will be built on my CF1 plot. No, you are not required to be American to apply.

The Questions:

(1)
Minecraft Username?

(2) Discord user? (Optional. Discord is not required.)

(3) What kind of build are you best at making? (Interior, exterior, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.)

(4) Do you understand that you will have to dedicate yourself to the creation of this roleplay, and attend hostings as much as you can when the RP is completed?

(5) Age? (Optional, this is based on maturity mostly)

(6) Do you understand you will have to be mature and understanding of others to be staff at this roleplay?

(7) Do you understand that griefing the plot while helping with this roleplay will end up in you being denied from the plot and reported to Creative Fun Staff?

(8) Do you understand that you will have to respect other staff and players at all times?

(9) Do you understand that any racist or homophobic remarks you may make in the application or after it is accepted will result in you being removed from the staff team?

(10) What kind of weaknesses in Minecraft construction do you have?

(11) Tell me a little more about yourself here. (Your personality traits, the kind of things you are interested in, anything)

(12) What pronouns do you go by? (I edited this question in.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck! ~FrodoFTW

Accepted: 2

Denied: 0

Pending: 0

I have the right to deny your application. I will try to be as least biased as I can, but if you are known to be a toxic player there's a good chance your application will be denied. Do not send more than one application. If your application is denied, you will not be able to apply again. You must abide by all Creative Fun rules in your application. Any attempt to copy applications will result in your application being denied. If you make a roleplay on the same topic of this, please be sure to credit me as the original creator of the roleplay idea. (That shouldn't be too hard to do.) This thread may or may not be edited in the future.

Last edited:

ytterp

hello! i honestly just made an account on this just so i can apply, it seems fun! i don't know much about the oregon trail, but i hope i can help out as much as i'm able to

(1) ytterp

(2) ytterp#1312

(3) i've been told i'm pretty good at terraforming! i feel like i'm also pretty good at creating 'vintage' looking builds (if that makes any sense). if you want, i'm currently online while making this so you can tp to me if you want to check some of my work as i'm busy building right now (only if you want to of course, i don't mind sending screenshots of some of my builds too if you want to see)

(4) yep i understand! most of the time i go onto cf when i'm bored, but i'm available any time of the day except when i'm sleeping of course. if i ever need to come online i don't mind! you can just message me on discord

(5) i'm 15 as of this year

(6) yes, i understand that and i'll try my best to be as respectable, mature and patient as i can be!

(7) i understand that of course

(8) yes! i'm going to be honest that i can be rude here and there by calling people idiots and whatnot, but most of the times i only do that playfully so i doubt that i will say anything rude to players and staff.

(9) yep!

(10) i feel like my builds can be sometimes very copy and paste, especially with the interior of houses, but i try my best to make it as diverse as possible! i also build a lot without planning anything, so sometimes my builds can fail and i have to restart it over again, but i believe that if a plan is given i can stick to it

(11) my name's donny and i go by they/them pronouns. i live in south-africa, so i'm one hour ahead of london. i have insomnia so most of the time i'll play late at night (it's 5am here right now,,) i'm pretty awkward when it comes to meeting new people, but i try to communicate as best as i can. i've been told that i'm pretty blunt and honest so some of the things i say can come off as insensitive and i apologize in advance if anything i say ever does! i'm a pretty quiet person and i only really talk to people when i'm spoken too as i don't like to talk that much. i'm interested in movies, music and art!

i don't know what else to add so i'm just ending it here,, i lowkey just decided to do this on a whim but if i do get accepted i promise that i'll work hard on it,
hope everything goes well with this roleplay even if my application is not accepted!

FrodoFTW

hello! i honestly just made an account on this just so i can apply, it seems fun! i don't know much about the oregon trail, but i hope i can help out as much as i'm able to

(1) ytterp

(2) ytterp#1312

(3) i've been told i'm pretty good at terraforming! i feel like i'm also pretty good at creating 'vintage' looking builds (if that makes any sense). if you want, i'm currently online while making this so you can tp to me if you want to check some of my work as i'm busy building right now (only if you want to of course, i don't mind sending screenshots of some of my builds too if you want to see)

(4) yep i understand! most of the time i go onto cf when i'm bored, but i'm available any time of the day except when i'm sleeping of course. if i ever need to come online i don't mind! you can just message me on discord

(5) i'm 15 as of this year

(6) yes, i understand that and i'll try my best to be as respectable, mature and patient as i can be!

(7) i understand that of course

(8) yes! i'm going to be honest that i can be rude here and there by calling people idiots and whatnot, but most of the times i only do that playfully so i doubt that i will say anything rude to players and staff.

(9) yep!

(10) i feel like my builds can be sometimes very copy and paste, especially with the interior of houses, but i try my best to make it as diverse as possible! i also build a lot without planning anything, so sometimes my builds can fail and i have to restart it over again, but i believe that if a plan is given i can stick to it

(11) my name's donny and i go by they/them pronouns. i live in south-africa, so i'm one hour ahead of london. i have insomnia so most of the time i'll play late at night (it's 5am here right now,,) i'm pretty awkward when it comes to meeting new people, but i try to communicate as best as i can. i've been told that i'm pretty blunt and honest so some of the things i say can come off as insensitive and i apologize in advance if anything i say ever does! i'm a pretty quiet person and i only really talk to people when i'm spoken too as i don't like to talk that much. i'm interested in movies, music and art!

i don't know what else to add so i'm just ending it here,, i lowkey just decided to do this on a whim but if i do get accepted i promise that i'll work hard on it,
hope everything goes well with this roleplay even if my application is not accepted!
@ytterp The application checks out, you're accepted! If you want to begin work on the roleplay now (I haven't started building yet), just talk to me on CF, I'm currently online as of writing this. My MC user is the same as my forums user, by the way. If I'm not online when you get to this, just use /mail to message me on CF! My discord is Foxtrot#1601, so you can add me there! Welcome to the team! (You're the first staff so it's not really a team yet, but you know what I mean!)

FrodoFTW

I'm making a roleplay based around the Oregon Trail (an important place/event in American history. If you're not American, I'll explain it in this thread.), and I need help making it. The roleplay takes place in the 1800s, and America has gotten interested in the western side of the continent. Citizens of the U.S. want to go to the Oregon Territory, which has just been explored and mapped, to start a new life in the vast area, which has plentiful resources.

That's where the RP starts. Basically, in this RP, you have to make it to Oregon while defending your group from dangers such as wild animals and disease, while managing supplies and staying healthy. The roleplay ends when all groups either die or make it to Oregon. Basically, the roleplay plays out as a kind of game, but still with the roleplay mechanics. This roleplay is the first of its kind on the server, that I know of.

And as I said, I need help making this roleplay. So in this thread, you can apply for staff/builder at this roleplay. If your application is accepted, I will quote your post in the thread. Discord is not required but is highly recommended. You do not have to be a very good builder. If you aren't, you'll likely have a role in the moderation of the roleplay or story. Don't worry, all staff will have a hand in building one way or another. Just reply to the thread answering the questions in order to submit your application. The roleplay will be built on my CF1 plot. No, you are not required to be American to apply.

The Questions:

(1)
Minecraft Username?

(2) Discord user? (Optional. Discord is not required.)

(3) What kind of build are you best at making? (Interior, exterior, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.)

(4) Do you understand that you will have to dedicate yourself to the creation of this roleplay, and attend hostings as much as you can when the RP is completed?

(5) Age? (Optional, this is based on maturity mostly)

(6) Do you understand you will have to be mature and understanding of others to be staff at this roleplay?

(7) Do you understand that griefing the plot while helping with this roleplay will end up in you being denied from the plot and reported to Creative Fun Staff?

(8) Do you understand that you will have to respect other staff and players at all times?

(9) Do you understand that any racist or homophobic remarks you may make in the application or after it is accepted will result in you being removed from the staff team?

(10) What kind of weaknesses in Minecraft construction do you have?

(11) Tell me a little more about yourself here. (Your personality traits, the kind of things you are interested in, anything)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck! ~FrodoFTW

I have the right to deny your application. I will try to be as least biased as I can, but if you are known to be a toxic player there's a good chance your application will be denied. Do not send more than one application. If your application is denied, you will not be able to apply again. You must abide by all Creative Fun rules in your application. Any attempt to copy applications will result in your application being denied. If you make a roleplay on the same topic of this, please be sure to credit me as the original creator of the roleplay idea. (That shouldn't be too hard to do.) This thread may or may not be edited in the future.
Edit: Void this message, I didnt mean to send it. (I dont know how to delete messages)

(1) iiLegends

(2) iiLegends#8804

(3) All of them

(4) Yes, I understand.

(5) I prefer to not say. My mental age is 17.

(6) Yes

(7) Yeah

(8) Yes, I do understand.

(9) Yeah

(10) My builds aren't amazing, but I wouldn't say I have any weaknesses.

(11)

(12)
None

FrodoFTW

(1) iiLegends

(2) iiLegends#8804

(3) All of them

(4) Yes, I understand.

(5) I prefer to not say. My mental age is 17.

(6) Yes

(7) Yeah

(8) Yes, I do understand.

(9) Yeah

(10) My builds aren't amazing, but I wouldn't say I have any weaknesses.

(11)

(12)
None

Despite being a little monotone, (lol, I'm kidding.) the application seems alright, and you've been accepted! Congrats man! I'm working on the RP right now. If you want to come to help you can, unless if you're working on your Apocalypse Roleplay right now (then you still don't need to come)

Squigly

1) Squigly__ (call me Squig/Squip/generally anything that starts with SQ)
2) Erika #3049
3) Fantasy, Vehicles, Interior
4) Yes
5) 16
6) Yes
7) Yes but sometimes when I work on the Rp alone I may revamp some builds and sometimes I misclick and delete a block or 2
8) Yes
9) Yes
10)
I sometimes use weird texture packs and sometimes I use plastic texture pack so I can see some blocks as good blocks while you see them as ugly. TBH I have a reputation for building stuff in texture pack just for them to be called ugly by people who use other normal textures
11) I am on minechat most of the time. Actually, I'm not that good in building but I'm very very good in moderating. I'm from Singapore and speak mainly Chinese so my English may be a little bit broken. I'm mostly on G most of the time so I may have alot of w/C's. I listen to mostly Chinese music and kdrama ost so I may be afk for 1-2 minutes every hour or so finding a new BG music. My timezone is SGT (UTC+8). I use /mail more than /msg

FrodoFTW

1) Squigly__ (call me Squig/Squip/generally anything that starts with SQ)
2) Erika #3049
3) Fantasy, Vehicles, Interior
4) Yes
5) 16
6) Yes
7) Yes but sometimes when I work on the Rp alone I may revamp some builds and sometimes I misclick and delete a block or 2
8) Yes
9) Yes
10)
I sometimes use weird texture packs and sometimes I use plastic texture pack so I can see some blocks as good blocks while you see them as ugly. TBH I have a reputation for building stuff in texture pack just for them to be called ugly by people who use other normal textures
11) I am on minechat most of the time. Actually, I'm not that good in building but I'm very very good in moderating. I'm from Singapore and speak mainly Chinese so my English may be a little bit broken. I'm mostly on G most of the time so I may have alot of w/C's. I listen to mostly Chinese music and kdrama ost so I may be afk for 1-2 minutes every hour or so finding a new BG music. My timezone is SGT (UTC+8). I use /mail more than /msg
You've been accepted! My discord is Foxtrot#1601, by the way. I already have several other staff from in-game applications, you can see all of them at /home TTOApps on CF! I'll use Discord to tell you whenever we are building!