I’ve been hearing a couple things about that, seems weird though. Probably not for me.I've heard this game called minecraft is really good
BOTW is my favorite game of all time, but the rest of these I have never heard of! Thanks for the suggestions!I'll just post a few that you could like:
- The Last Guardian, it has a very good and deep story, also sad.
- Firewatch, just look it up, interesting game though.
- Zelda BOTW: the one Zelda game you cannot miss. The best of the series, litterally, even if it lacks some difficulty.
- The Last of Us: Awesome game overall.
- Monster Hunter World: AMAZING game, the combat system is fantastic and the grinding to get materials is fun. (Except jewels, brrrr) the game costs $60, though. A great alternative would be Monster Hunter Ultimate. Monsters are oversized and you just need to kill them. Can take a good 30 to 40 minutes per monster. Late game it would be more 10 to 25 minutes, though.