Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

[Website] New Tags

Ngb

Hi there!, Got another suggestion for the website so lets hop right into it lads.

Tags - Member Joined Date

A Tag under the users name to show how long they have been on the site/server for, it would show if that member is loyal or been around for some time.

Tags - Titles

A Tag under the users name showing what type of member they are, we already have one in place but i would like to see it be displayed better. I like seeing these type of things under names.

Tags - Supporter

A Tag under the users name showing that they have supported the server by donating, as a result they will be giving a tag which the colour can be changed to their choice. GIF link below
Support Tag GIF

Tags - Events

A Tag under the users name displaying what events they won, For example if they won a build contest they will be giving the tag and can toggle it on/off whenever they want.

Tags - Overall Example

Hope you liked this idea!, feel free to give some feedback.

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
Voting Yes

It gives more colour!
But since some people like me don't join the forums until later after they join the server, the joined date might be off
unless it goes when you first joined the server, but people who joined CF prior to 2017 would have a tag like "3 years" because their /seen says 2017

(Also you forgot the well known member tag)

Ngb

Voting Yes

It gives more colour!
But since some people like me don't join the forums until later after they join the server, the joined date might be off
unless it goes when you first joined the server, but people who joined CF prior to 2017 would have a tag like "3 years" because their /seen says 2017

(Also you forgot the well known member tag)
I knew i forgot one tag :C

nnicky

voting yes! i love this suggestion

i have a suggestion, however, maybe instead of having the year tags look like this:
we could just have it be one tag instead of all 5, same for all the others.

Ngb

voting yes! i love this suggestion

i have a suggestion, however, maybe instead of having the year tags look like this:

we could just have it be one tag instead of all 5, same for all the others.
Reason why i put all of the tags like that is to show all the colour tags, in the example it says 2 years instead of showing 1 Year and 2 years tag