Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

What if I told you (that) blank.

vvscoboy

i dont get how this game works guys can someone explain
someone before you will say "what if I told you *blank*" and then you say "then i'd say (blank)" and you also say "what if I told you *blank*".

what if I told u that roses were pretty

then i would scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what if i told you that vibrantgoldfish just muted snaili for: Offensive speech

crewly

oh, well that would be good and bad

What if I told you that physics don't exist?

Recent studies have shown that there's 30% of an apple falling on your head instead of falling normally. This is also known as the "McRewly effect", where falling items have an exact 30% chance of floating to your head and dropping it on your head. That's why physics do not exist, it is only pure luck. (fake fact)

then i would gather the cf veterans and start a war where the only thing we do is spam you bill nye messages

what if i told you that instagram is for normies