What would be the most Popular Roleplay? Any roleplay ideas?

What is the most common Roleplay?

• Total voters
Reactions
5 0 0
I'm just a curious little bean, and I thought..

"What are the most common/ popular role plays?" I've never really thought about this question before, but I need a little help with the question,
I'm not very sure on which is the most popular, and what's really uncommon, I don't role play much so honestly it's just a random, curious question.

Also, if I were to ever Build a role play, can you all give me ideas on what to build exactly? Just out of curiousity.
I find myself enjoying always building when I can, and it would be.. my 3rd time hosting a Role Play in general!

Anyways, thanks to all of the help from those who decide to "Reply" it's really appreciated! <3

ImJustKpopTrash

Reactions
292 32 0
Most of the time, lab or rvrs is the most popular, or at least the ones that I see/are hosted the most. But maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Personally, I wouldn't make a popular roleplay though, i'd make a less popular one because people would be more interested by it. But again that's just me.

Reactions
5 0 0
Most of the time, lab or rvrs is the most popular, or at least the ones that I see/are hosted the most. But maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Personally, I wouldn't make a popular roleplay though, i'd make a less popular one because people would be more interested by it. But again that's just me.
Thank you! I really appreciate the advice! :)

ilynicky

Reactions
107 0 0
I see a lot of rvr and lab rps.

Yeah, I agree with @FqreverAlqne if you're gonna make an rp make it unique. I'm currently building an Escape the Night rp and I used to have a Grey's Anatomy one (but I cleared my plot like 2 days after I finished the hospital lol).

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
608 23 1
I prefer to build RP's with a cool premise.
On my cf3 plot I used to have an alien invasion rp, where you had to defend your space craft against aliens.
It was kinda like RvR but with Aliens Vs Humans.
But the plots cleared now so it no longer exists lol

blcssom

Reactions
254 7 0
I see a lot of HS rps.

Reactions
25 6 0
Lab roleplays are actually very common on the server, but they are overrated in my opinion.
Highschool roleplays are often what I take part in, but they are also overrated.
To be blunt, if you want people to join in on a roleplay that you create, make sure it's creative/not often created and that the majority of the roleplayers on the server know what the roleplay's plot/lore is.

Reactions
8 1 0
I have some cool ideas, and I never have time to build them hhh, but once i thought of something like, a dystopian society rp? Not like, just copying a hunger games thing or something, but I wanted to base it off this short story, but hhhh I never got around to it.