Who is Superior

Who is Superior?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Thanks for the support so far, guys!

I clearly am superior, but that fool Cherri thought she could challenge me!
Tsk tsk tsk...

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Damn Liam is winning by a lot @Kqwi good job
I'd vote Kqwi for president.
I said I would protect you in the server,

so I’ll vote for you :D
Thanks for the support guys, it's becoming clearer and clearer that I am the superior one!

Now, short story time:
So yesterday Cherri had a question about WorldEdit and I helped her out. She then said 'Thanks' and as soon as she had said that, I saw a flash of light from a lightning bolt just outside my window! Was it a sign from the gods? I don't know how to interpret it but it seems to be telling me something. :thinking:

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
CLEARLY you should vote for the beloved KELSEY

Now, short story time:
So yesterday Cherri had a question about WorldEdit and I helped her out. She then said 'Thanks' and as soon as she had said that, I saw a flash of light from a lightning bolt just outside my window! Was it a sign from the gods? I don't know how to interpret it but it seems to be telling me something. :thinking:
love that for you

chqrri

Chat Moderator
Thanks for the support guys, it's becoming clearer and clearer that I am the superior one!

Now, short story time:
you still smell.

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Guys, the battle is over:
Superiority #1.png

Superiority #2.png

Thanks for the support guys, from the very start it was clear that I am indeed the superior one :p