Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Will you press the button?

RiskBunny

Just like the actual online game "Will you press the button", you're asked a series of questions with the format You can/are able to/etc (blank) BUT (blank). You can't just have one, you have to have both options. You have to reply to the person above whether you will or will not press the button. Then, come up with your own question. The rules are this: One option must be good, and other must be bad. For example:

Person 1: You are able to fly, but you will forever be alone! Will you press the button?
Person 2: I will! You become the wealthiest person alive, but you have to give away your first born. Will you press the button?

Hope that was easy to follow, I'll start:

You can understand any language ever, but you cannot speak any of them. Will you press the button?

KirumiTojo

No.

You never HAVE to eat or drink, meaning you cannot die by starvation/thirst, but you will never be able to taste again. Will you press the button?

StaffVsPlayers

Chat Moderator
I shall press the button.

You become the most attractive person on the planet, but you'll never be able to see your relection/picture. Will you press the button?

RiskBunny

I will press the button!

You get to own a pet dragon, free of any charges, that will do whatever you say and will always come back to you.
But you have to tame it from the wild yourself. Will you press the button?

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
Sure I will!
It’s after school at about 2:30pm and your after school program that you go to is cancelled and you can’t walk home because ur too lazy and you go to the library after school... you get picked up at 5 and you can’t go on cf right away after school like you wanted to.. press?edit::: this is happening to me rn

Gooberr

Expert
Nope

You can meet any character from any movie, book, or show you want, but you would get stuck in the character’s world

boywithlove

yes plz bye mom hello shrek

You acquire your dream body, but you live with someone you hate for the rest of your life

AaronBurrSir

I wont press it~
You get back 5x the amount of money that you used for charity/helping others in some way (tips, those bell ringer dudes buckets things, even donating to CF xd) but all other money you ever spent is deducted from that (for anything else that doesnt help others)