Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Your Minecraft skin to art 2 [OPEN]

Tauski

Season 2 starts with a bang!

New Year new potential to recreate the peoples skins of my favourite community :L
I
I
I
How does this work?
1. Post a picture of your minecraft skin on the comment section
Feel free to give your character backstory like how do they act
or are they in some kind of environment

2. Hopefully I will create a picture of it!
I
I
I
3. I will post the finished picture on this main page like this!

For _Omniipotent_

For shownuu

Last edited:

Tauski

School started so my work proccess will be slowing down a bit :c nevertheless ill try my best to get these done asap!

Tauski

I hope shwnuu u dont mind yours isnt colored xp, ill try to make the other two in color, it just takes a lot longer and felt the second one was fine as it is kek

NightWishWolfe

Just a heads up @Tauski , But you may want to Sign your artwork with your signature or it could be stollen!
This is great art, and I'm sure you have a great future ahead because of it :)

Could you draw a character of mine?
The character is named: Nicholas Oxen
Details:
Nicholas is a space traveler with a holographic screen over their face (Screen shows any bodily damage, or incoming alerts, etc.)
Along with an oxygen mask over their mouth/nose.
Their right arm is metallic (robotic), it's spray painted to look like skin, but the joints are visibly robotic and wired.
Their weapon consists of a Plasma Revolver, it's clunky around the edges and has ammo slots around their thigh that glow with energy.
On their back is a nifty backpack with straps over their chest. The jeans are torn and greasy from the old spaceship they ride in.

This request is optional! you're welcome to take your time with it, or simply put it down.
Image of Character below:

NightWishWolfe

quaalf

damn sis you are great-
--------
Name: aalf (thats my user), alf is his name.
Description: he's a badie- and has my name. not me tho not that hot lmbo.
Background/Action: can he be sticking his tongue out cheekily or be drinking a slushie?

Tauski

Just a heads up @Tauski , But you may want to Sign your artwork with your signature or it could be stollen!
This is great art, and I'm sure you have a great future ahead because of it :)

Could you draw a character of mine?
The character is named: Nicholas Oxen
Details:
Nicholas is a space traveler with a holographic screen over their face (Screen shows any bodily damage, or incoming alerts, etc.)
Along with an oxygen mask over their mouth/nose.
Their right arm is metallic (robotic), it's spray painted to look like skin, but the joints are visibly robotic and wired.
Their weapon consists of a Plasma Revolver, it's clunky around the edges and has ammo slots around their thigh that glow with energy.
On their back is a nifty backpack with straps over their chest. The jeans are torn and greasy from the old spaceship they ride in.

This request is optional! you're welcome to take your time with it, or simply put it down.
Image of Character below:

View attachment 78075
Hmm pretty interesting, this week im super busy but ill prob start wotking on it on the weekend or after that :)
also about the watermarks i dont really care about them atm since im not a big shot but i can add one to the work if you want though.
ty for the compliments xp

--4 spookyforever--

wow thats a character, also is he wearing a bowl in hes head an i think im seeing a choker too. are you shure this skin isnt a girl >×< if not im amazed at this : o

Last edited:

quaalf

Hmm pretty interesting, this week im super busy but ill prob start wotking on it on the weekend or after that :)
also about the watermarks i dont really care about them atm since im not a big shot but i can add one to the work if you want though.
ty for the compliments xp

--4 spookyforever--

wow thats a character, also is he wearing a bowl in hes head an i think im seeing a choker too. are you shure this skin isnt a girl >×< if not im amazed at this : o
No, just very gay. Like me. Me and chloeeh have a female and male version of the skin we wear. And its sunglasses I think.

Tauski

-Status update-

Since Ive had alot of works and school admissions to make the requests have been on small delay and propably will continue to the end of this week. x3

Last edited:

angerus

Your drawing style is really : )
If you could, can you draw my skin
Description: She's pretty chill and relaxed. She also wears wired framed glasses.
Action: Can you make you sitting down next to a window at night listening to some music? Also, could you add a manx cat sitting/laying on her lap too?

I know that you are very busy, so you can just take your time and do whatever is best for you : )
Thank you in advance. <3

Vxnus__

Hi! Your art is amazing! Could you draw my skin?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Information:
Name: Lauren
Personality: Lauren is very chill. You can always see her hanging out with friends or just chilling against a wall chewing gum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would her just chilling against a wall or anything you see fit for her character. Please take your time, as there is no rush. Thanks for taking the time to draw her! <3