How to donate

Ecoya

Staff Management
Staff Management
Admin

CreativeFun
How to donate

How to access the store?
Click on the "STORE" button on the navigation bar as shown below or use this link: https://creativefun.buycraft.net

This will take you to the store page which should look like this:

Where to find ranks on the store?
You'll be directed to the home page by default, click on the "RANKS" button on the navigation bar as shown below when clicking on any of the buyable donations you will be taken to a page asking for your Minecraft Username enter it then click "Continue"

If you have never donated before it will show the ranks like this:

If you have already donated before on that minecraft account, it will take the money you have already donated off of any donated you do not already have. In my case, if I bought a $75 rank I would only pay $10 not $75 as I have already purchased a $65 rank in the past.

View attachment 19248

Click Buy on the rank you would like.

Whenever you buy a rank it will always show you the perks you get for that rank before you buy the rank.

If you are happy with the rank you are buying click Add to cart
Note: any rank about $10 will show
Everything Rank [$__] has above the rest of the perks you will get for that rank.

Read all of the terms & conditions and tick the box to be able to continue then click PayPal

Enter your PayPal log in or click Pay with a debit or credit card, or paypal credit to use a different way to buy your rank.

How to purchase a rank while in-game?
Type in the chat /buy

This will show up all the categories, click on the "Ranks" category as shown below:

Once you have clicked on the "RANKS" category you will be taken to another menu where you can select which rank you'd like to purchase.

Once you have clicked on the rank you'd like to purchase, you will be given a link in chat. Make sure to click on the link as this will take you straight to the store where you can either confirm or deny making a payment.

If you have Prompt on Links: ON in your minecraft settings click Yes or Copy to Clipboard
Note: if you choose to use "Copy to Clipboard" you will need to paste it into a new tab on the web browser you use

Once you have http://creativefun.buycraft.net/ open on your web browser
Read all of the terms & conditions and tick the box to be able to continue then click PayPal

Enter your PayPal log in or click Pay with a debit or credit card, or paypal credit to use a different way to buy your rank.

If your rank does not come though in 24 hours of purchase or you have lost a rank create a thread [here] make sure to read LetsTimeOut's thread on what to include in your donation issues thread.

Last edited: