Plot Announcements

Reactions
683 19 1
Plot Announcements

Hi everyone,

Following up with the recent roleplay update I've decided to add "Plot Announcements" as a new feature to the server.
You can use /announce <message> to broadcast a message to everyone on the plot, this can be useful for roleplays and minigames.

Features and limitations listed below:
  • Must be the plot owner to use the command
  • 1 minute cooldown
  • Can only color the announcements if you are a donator $10+
  • Can click on the message in chat to report it in case people are breaking the rules
  • Can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings
How to color announcements
Donators are able to color their announcements by using color codes as shown below:

How to report a plot announcement in chat
You are able to report a plot announcement in chat if people are bypassing the rules by clicking on the message:

How to disable plot announcement messages on screen
You can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings

Reactions
22 2 0
Plot Announcements

This update will be live on the next server restart*

Hi everyone,

Following up with the recent roleplay update I've decided to add "Plot Announcements" as a new feature to the server.
You can use /announce <message> to broadcast a message to everyone on the plot, this can be useful for roleplays and minigames.

Features and limitations listed below:
  • Must be the plot owner to use the command
  • 1 minute cooldown
  • Can only color the announcements if you are a donator $10+
  • Can click on the message in chat to report it in case people are breaking the rules
  • Can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings
How to color announcements
Donators are able to color their announcements by using color codes as shown below:

How to report a plot announcement in chat
You are able to report a plot announcement in chat if people are bypassing the rules by clicking on the message:

How to disable plot announcement messages on screen
You can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings

Monis, your ingenousness woes and amazes me.

Blokcyy

Reactions
726 49 0
SO glad this is available to everyone everyone and that domators get the aspect colours, just like our usernames!
Thanks for this Monis, I think this will be something everyone’s can find a use for! Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this server awesome!

izzywizzy

Reactions
192 2 3
This is a really cool feature in my opinion!

Oakly

Reactions
63 4 0
omg yes

The_Gauci_Clan

Reactions
167 2 0
Are you a green duck then?

tbh- I love it too much.

Reactions
3 0 0
Good for announcing roleplays are starting. Kewl feature! 9/10. Don’t really see how this would be used for anything else though...

Reactions
58 0 0
<o/ - You could use it to announce mini games, or say your about to close a fun build. Maybe in a RP you want to signal the school bell has started or say you want to show the weather is thundering in a RP, you don't have to look far for what the uses are. Anyway have a good day and good job Monis !

Mikcey

Reactions
791 35 3
<o/ - You could use it to announce mini games, or say your about to close a fun build. Maybe in a RP you want to signal the school bell has started or say you want to show the weather is thundering in a RP, you don't have to look far for what the uses are. Anyway have a good day and good job Monis !
Ikr! There's so many things we can do with this update it's great

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
608 23 1
this looks amazing!
this is gonna make announcements in rps so much easier!

Dekeiido

Reactions
96 3 0
So hyped for the announcement!!

Reactions
9 0 0
This is going to be a useful feature in many cases, such as games and especially roleplays.
One issue, however. Can the "[player] Announced:" part of that be on the bottom? The most important part of this would be the announcement itself, right? So it would be more fitting to be front and center, unless there must be an issue with that.